Insight’s 2023 Corporate Citizenship Report Conveys Company’s Commitment to Unlock the Power of People and Technology
Fifth annual ESG report reflects the Solutions Integrator’s continued focus on fostering a diverse culture of teamwork, innovation and sustainability, empowering good through modern solutions.
London, UK - Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ:NSIT), a Fortune 500 Solutions Integrator focused on driving client success through digital transformation, has published its 2023 Insight Corporate Citizenship Report, sharing how its environmental, social and governance (ESG) business practices deliver upon the company’s purpose to accelerate transformation by unlocking the power of people and technology.
A member of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), Insight’s annual report illustrates a commitment to promote human rights in accordance with the UNGC’s Ten Principles. Insight’s role as a Solutions Integrator further supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals by guiding organizations through the complexities of digital transformation, making IT management and infrastructure more efficient in the core areas of modernization: cloud, data, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity.
Cybersecurity complexities are another trend highlighted for 2023. Shifting the gaze to the future threats facing an organisation, Insight experts discuss the rise of zombie APIs, supply chain security, ransomware as a service, and how organisations should and can prepare themselves for these growing threats.
“Technology for good comes in many forms. It means helping energy companies leave a lighter footprint on the environment and better secure public resources. It’s empowering physicians to use AI for more informed diagnoses to extend patient lifespans and lower medical bills. It’s opening new doors to education that are most relevant to today’s learners,” said Joyce Mullen, Insight president and CEO. “Our clients entrust us to help them be ambitious, using technology to accomplish the extraordinary. Our annual report shares our dedication to delivering on this promise.”
Highlights of the 2023 Insight Corporate Citizenship Report include:
- Insight was named a Forbes World’s Top Female-Friendly Company, a Best Workplace in Europe by Great Place to Work® and a Forbes Best Employer for Women in the past year. As of the start of 2023, Insight is one of only three Fortune 500 companies led by a female CEO, CFO, CIO and CHRO.
- More than 1,650 teammates globally participate in the company’s diverse Teammate Resource Groups. Insight also received a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index for LGBTQ workplace equality and is ranked one of the 2022 Best Places to Work by the Disability Equality Index.
- The company’s investment in an inclusive supply chain via its Diverse Supplier Program last year supported nearly 2,700 independently or diverse-owned companies.
- Insight’s hardware lifecycle and asset disposal services saved 2.5 million pounds of electronic waste from the environment in 2022.
- The company raised $1.4 million (£1.12 million) for charitable causes in 2022.