Microsoft Intune simplifies the set up and management of devices for students and staff. It makes it simple to set up new devices, quickly deploy software application and apply device settings to create a great classroom experience. In this webinar we'll discuss what Microsoft Intune is, why you should consider it, how to get access to it and demonstrate some scenarios of how it can be used in a school environment.
Why you should attend this session:
- You may have heard of Microsoft Intune and Endpoint Manager and even explored a little but you may not be sure of how these tools can be used across a school or MAT or college. We'll discuss the range of features on offer and how they're useful for education organisations.
- We'll compare traditional methods for deploying new Windows devices with the "modern" cloud-based deployment method using Windows Autopilot, that is simpler and faster and allows you to manage devices from anywhere.
- We'll give you a live walk-through to help you get started with deployment and discuss how this may work with current on-premise infrastructure you might already be using.
- Education devices require settings, policies and configurations to meet the needs of students and teachers, so we'll discuss how you can configure, manage and monitor these.
- You're probably wondering how and what software can be deployed, so we'll discuss the features and options available.
- We'll discuss how you can also manage other school devices with other operating systems like Macs, iPads, Android tablets and more.
Phil is the Head of Consultancy and Training at the Tablet Academy (UK) and assists Tablet Academy (International) on consultancy and training projects across the world.
He has supported senior leaders, teachers and students from 100s of institutions in the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning, and improve individual and organisational effectiveness.
He is a former teacher, IT Manager in education, and corporate trainer.