The Evolution of the Partner Connect Program Is Almost Here!
On March 17, an evolved Partner Connect 2.0 program and portal will go live!
Are you ready to go big with VMware SaaS and subscription? Are you ready for the flexibility to choose your journey and map how your company will go to market? Are you ready for a new framework that will improve your customers' efficiency and profitability?
The wait is almost over, and here are some initial steps:
- Register and join us for these Kickoff vmLIVEs, covering the final program and incentive details:
- Log into the Partner Connect portal and look for updated resources, including our Partner Connect Program Playbook, Program Guide and FAQs.
- Check out your Program Progression Dashboard.
- On March 20, current view will display FY23 achieved Level Progression, Progression Summary and Points Details.
- Beginning April 10, Current Year Level Progression Points, Progression Summary and Points Details will update to display partner current FY24 Progression Achievements.
- Register for the new Partner Connect Program Business Insights Dashboard Training Sessions:
Before March 20, don't forget to:
- Review the new VMware Partner Connect Overview Guide (for program framework changes—including requirements, targets and benefits) and the new Partner Connect Program FAQ document.
- Primary Contacts, check your program’s membership renewal date. If your program membership renewal date is between March 1 and August 31, 2023, note that your renewal date will be postponed to September 1, 2023, and no immediate action is required. Meanwhile, you should review the modified Audit & Renewal Pause FAQ document for the renewal requirements.
- Understand your program membership's level attainment by accessing the Partner Connect Program Dashboard Preview and leveraging these new user and video guides.
Note, if you are having trouble accessing the new dashboard preview, your company’s Primary or Alternate Contact should reach out to the Partner Connect Live Chat Support Team to assign you access.
For questions, connect with the Partner Connect Live Chat Support Team. It's the fastest way for you to get your Program questions resolved.
VCPP Rebranding under Partner Connect 2.0
VMware has announced in recent months, that there will be upcoming changes.
As part of the launch VCPP (Vmware Cloud Provider Program) will be retired with immediate effect and rebranded as the following :
- Cloud Services Provider (CSP) – Cloud Builder (RENTAL)
- Cloud Services Provider (CSP) – SaaS (previously MSP)
All content and materials are currently being updated to reflect renaming convention and this will be referenced in all material going forward.
View the last released VMware Product Usage Guide