Digital Transformation Empowers Collaboration, Citizen Engagement and Social Care
Our purpose is to build meaningful connections to help organisations run smarter. Whether we're working with clients, teammates or the community, our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony drive everything we do – delivering social value is a natural focus for all that we do.
We offer solutions that monitor the health & wellbeing of adults under care allowing improved independent living conditions within the home environment & community care.
The solutions are based on the Internet of Things (IoT) services around daily activity monitoring, emergency triggers, and prevention of social isolation. The primary objective is to respond to the real needs of caregivers, service providers and public authorities.
Using IoT Home Sensors and wearable technology, combining this with Artificial Intelligence (AI), our solutions translate data into actionable intelligence.
How we help:
- Monitor health & wellbeing with IoT
- Maximising independent living conditions
- Combining IoT with (AI) for actionable intelligence
The IOT Smart Assisted Living Platform has been developed by Insight’s award winning Digital Innovation team. Based on Microsoft technologies including Azure, the solution can help to transform the way care is delivered to both the elderly and vulnerable citizens.
With our AI technology we can transform care services by creating an AI-led Smart Home Service, capable of accessing comprehensive knowledge of individual well-being by harnessing and combining all sensory, wearable and activity data to an expanded machine learning capability.
How we help:
- Early warning system for the elderly and vulnerable adults
- Wearable and AI camera for fall detection and prediction
- AI led decision making through always learning services
- Personalised and proactive assistance for loneliness with care worker in the loop
- Home Intelligence and an AI Hub for your modern Assisted living facility or home
- Intelligent insight connecting all the sensory data across ambient proactive services
Our Public Sector leaders are ultimately looking to improve our quality of life and are continually seeking to enhance efficiency, connectivity and safety. The Internet of Things (IoT) has opened up a raft of possibilities; but often these technologies are siloed and data is difficult to collect, manage and optimise in a timely, co-ordinated fashion.
Insight’s Connected Platform solution will help you build truly connected spaces, unlocking the value of your data to enable you to make smarter decision. Together, we’ll build spaces of the future through an array of interconnected, IoT-enabled devices that enable you to improve operational efficiency and client experiences.
Insight provides a robust, scalable and flexible IoT architecture. We leverage our deep pool of intelligent technology experts and support from an extensive array of partners to create end-to-end IoT solutions.
How we help:
- Rapid integration of multiple technology systems
- Holistic analytics from various data points
- Scalable and robust security
- Real-time notifications on screen or external devices
- Designed, built & supported by Azure experts
Explore Local Government Frameworks
Framework arrangements are set up by Public Sector bodies (often called Public Buying Organisations (PBOs) with suppliers to provide goods and services according to certain requirements.
Expert Advice. Specialist Thought Leadership.
Trailblazing Augmented Reality Technology to Revolutionise Care Provision.
Devon Training Hub chose Insight to deliver this innovative use of immersive technology based on a 20+ year pedigree of transforming care and increasing efficiency for more than 400 NHS and care clients in the UK.
Read the case study